
I've gone blind.
Well not completely, but I have eye aches and everything is blurry. I thought I heard someone shout Jenn! when I got off the metro, so I whipped round, loads of people were there but they were just a sea of blurriness!
Everyone was faceless! (gulp)
I panicked.
I've been ignoring it for awhile, squinting at the television and picking the channel that I think is Coronation St but I can't tell until after the commercial or if I just got up and took a closer look.
I think its been brought on by sitting in front of the screen at work and then again when I get in.
But am I short sighted? I can't see far away.. but then up close I can read but its blurry and my eyes hurt.
I'm going to the eye doctor at the weekend. And I might even have to pay for glasses. We'll see what he/she has to say.
I'll let you know.

8 comments:
what?
this is not good.
sounds like you need glasses FAST.
let me know what they say.
don't get glasses like the ones in the picture.
it looks like Deidre off Corrie.
hope you're okay.
but on the bright side.
glad you blogged again.
xxxx
jenn:
you have been tagged. see my blog for details.
xxx
Does not sound good....on the lip side you would look cute with a little pair of lisa loeb style specs! Could be worse-you could have a bump on your eyeball like Jules discoverd on mine a few months back. When I tell people I have a bump on my eyeball they look really disgusted and say " you have a bump on your eye??"...yes shithead isn't that what I just said!!
meant to say on the FLIP side...
looks a bit like you!!! £ 10 for an eye test -some opticians offer them free -you've prompted me cos Im long over due for a test.
a bump? what is it?
is it cool? does it hurt?
can i touch it?
No you can not touch it. There is one on each eye. Well you could touch it but it would hurt me. Other than that it does not hurt on a daily basis. But it gets red and I ahve drops. I actually have one on each eyeball-yup 2 bumps! Everyone was convinced they were tumors till i went to the eye doc. they are called "Pinguecula".
Feel better?
oh Dahling!! I could see you in some sexy black frames with that new hair cut (the one we were planning today!!) DO IT!! x
Post a Comment