
Or cheesy goodness as Kevin in Home Alone so fondly refers to it.My mom sent me 7 packets of the cheese so that I can mix it into any pasta.
It's a great idea because before we struggled to get the boxes over. No idea why we didn't think of this wonderful idea earlier.
Especially because it tastes no different, it's the cheese that makes it.I got the packets of cheese last Monday and I have already eaten 6. So I’ve had one every night this week. I was addicted to it as a kid and apparently it’s still as tasty.
This is my first blog, I created this page about 2 years ago but never started it. Everyone else in the family seems to be writing the odd msg so I thought I would try it out.I might do one, I might do 10. Who knows I might become a fully-fledged 'blogger' if you will.
We'll see.
Its 12 am though and I should really be getting to bed.
Mom - I did this for you. (Better than Gwyneth's Oscar acceptance speech?)Love to all, Jenn

3 comments:
Jenn:
whoo hoo! You did it.
It's great.
I LOVE it.
welcome to bloggingland.
Looking forward to reading more
and more
:-)))
Mom
I love the Gwynneth speech.
Love it!
Why can't you get the boxes there...do they end up smooshed?. Do they not sell KD in jolly ol England...blimey!! That sucks! Ben and I enjoyed some on the weekend. Love it!
well done Jenn another blogger in the family -must get you a decent cook book!!are you watching Jamie Olivers new programme for inspiration?!
Post a Comment