Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 little people






Little hands, little feet. Little legs that run fast!

Big laughs, big hearts, big eyes!

Every day, wherever I go I carry so many thoughts for 3 little people.

Before they were here I didn't really know how lovely life was. But then they showed up and brought everyone in the family together.

Spending time together became mandatory and the 3 little people are always the centre of attention.

They break my heart. xxxx

Julian, Ben and Nora.

4 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

awww jenn: that's lovely. so glad you're back. :-))
those little ones are so special you are right, and you are a very special aunty.
they will see you very soon and you can heal a little bit of your heart.
xxxx

Kee said...

Way too hormonal to read a post like this...I am sitting at work with tears streaming down my face! So sweet Jenn...they miss you so much and I can't wait to see you together with them soon!
LOVE YOU!

clinka said...

I am sick at your mom's - fever of 103... yuck, and now I'm bawling too!

So sweet. Love you.
jbxo

Jenn said...

awww ha ha those comments are lovely!
so pleased you liked.
i think about them and all of you every day!
love lots

feel better jules
gotta get better before your bdiddy


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx